Uniturbine offers complete maintenance, repair and overhaul for steam turbines based upon the owner’s intended operating plans for the unit.
All our technical staff is properly trained and certified and we can guarantee excellence in all aspects of our activities.
Disassembly or assembly of turbine in-shop includes followings:
- Disassembly and installation of high pressure, medium pressure and low pressure rotors and stages,
- Disassembly and installation of steam sealing bodies,
- Checking, maintenances of turbine bearings,
- Checking, replacement or repairing of labyrinths,
- Sandblasting rotor, turbine blades and guide vanes.
- Maintenances of guide vanes and turbine blades,
- On-site balancing of rotor,
- Performing crack tests for bearings, gland casings, turbine casings,
- Performing shim adjustments or levelling,
- Turbine outer and inner casing axial and radial adjustment,
- Adjustment of turbine coupling,
- Maintenances of main oil tank and heat exchanger, testing and replacement of turbine oil