Uniturbine brings solutions for turnkey projects by determining the plan of action based on customer’s priorities. This plan outlines the final budget for the project and serves as a road map for the implementation of schedules.
We start our work with a detailed techno commercial audit to find out a fair idea about economic viability, return on investment, risk factor, and quality & customer satisfaction.
Uniturbine takes care of managing every detail to ensure the project is completed on time, within budget and with minimal disruption. The final testing and start-up of the installed
Equipment will take place upon completion to make sure you achieve the expected results.
Below are the list of projects that Uniturbine is willing to take up as Turnkey:
- Dismantling, Packing & Forwarding, Reassembly and Re-erection of any operation unit
- Design, Engineering, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Alternative Fuel Utilization System (Civil Engineering also included)
- Close Circuiting of Ball Mill (Design, Engineering, Supply, Fabrication, Erection and Installation)
- Conversion of ESPs to Bag House to control the emission <20 mg/Nm3
- Upgrading the existing ESP to control the emission <30 mg/Nm3
During Execution of Turnkey Projects, we ensure followings:
- Project Planning
- Professional Monitoring
- Efficient Equipment Utilization
- Trained Professional Project Team Deputation
- Adhering to Full Safety Norms
- Delivery in Time